Welcome to PUBG PC Season 4! Are you ready for a brand new season in PUBG PC with a wide range of new features, upgraded contents, and more events coming out? It’s so wonderful to take a look at PUBG PC Season 4 details to have a clear grasp of what are the new things that are in store for you. Although there is no official confirmation about PUBG PC Season 4 Release Date yet, players are still highly recommended to dive into the latest PUBG PC Update 4.1 to check out all amazing things, from new skins, gameplay updates to the new season 4 Battle Pass with plenty of tasks and rewards.
Visual Update (Erangel Remastered) in PUBG PC Season 4
Erangel map with the early test has been released on PUBG PC server after experiencing a big renovation. Nevertheless, until the end of PUBG PC Season 3, it was completely upgraded.
The visual of Erangel map in PUBG PC experienced a very significant change. Also, a wide range of popular locations in the map was also modified to bring a new experience to all players. Now, you can check out the images below to see those big changes!
There was a renovation done on the whole scene and sky! You will now see the map features more house clusters. In addition to this, there was a change made to the color saturation. The overall brightness underwent a reduction, while the grass density experienced an increase to cover the whole map.
Big ditches, trenches, blasts, and abandoned tanks were all added to PUBG PC Season 4
PUBG PC Season 4 now contains several barriers on the coat, and they are appropriate to waterway landings.
Introduce Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath to PUBG PC Season 4
Up to 100 awesome rewards are all waiting for players to come and get in PUBG PC Season 4 through the latest Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath. This new Battle Pass will be valid in 12 weeks, from July 24 to October 16. You will experience a wide range of difficult missions brought to you by this Survivor Pass:
- BP can be used to swap the missions more than before if players cannot complete them.
- In several tasks, players are required to collaborate with each other to finish the tasks.
- The level-up items can be bought in 5, 20, 30 and 50 level amounts. Go to the store in the game where you can find those items.
Introducing the new Co-Op Mission System
- With this brand new co-op mission system featured in PUBG Season 4, players are now easily able to collaborate with each other to carry out the missions.
- Feel free to work together to finish all the missions.
- With the mission progression gauge on the mission tab, you will learn about the missions for every part.
- All players will experience 5 phases. The one that completes all of them will get special rewards.
Mission Change System Improvement
- It’s possible for you to change up to 3 daily missions without costing any fees. But if you change more, you will have to use your BP for that.
- After completing 3 daily missions, the mission can be reset by using 1500 BP.
- A notification will pop up after unlocking a reward. It will tell you what that reward is.
General Mission Details
- Update schedule: The mission will be reset daily at 7:00 PM (PDT) and weekly at 7:00 each Wednesday (PDT). Throughout PUBG PC Season 4, you are able to finish all kinds of missions, such as Premium, Season, and Challenge.
- Premium missions: For the people who have bought Premium Survivor Pass, they can get access to the premium missions in PUBG PC Season 4 and receive many special rewards.
- Season missions: With these season missions, they are accessible throughout the whole season and they come with 5 mission sets (2 missions free for all, and 3 missions available for the pass holders).
Survival Title System Season 4
- Survive all missions and challenges then improve your ranks in PUBG PC maps.
- Once PUBG PC Update 4.1 hits the live servers, Survival Title System Season 4 ranking will officially commence.
- All rankings of players will be reset.
- With 3 PUBG PC maps, including Erangel, Miramar, and Vikendi, you are able to increase your rank faster.
PUBG PC Season 4 Gameplay
The weapons, vehicle balances, as well as other features, also experienced many updates in this PUBG PC Season 4.
Weapon and item balance
- There was an increase in the base damage of Kar98k from 75 to 79
- There was an increase in the base damage of S12K from 22 to 24
- There was an increase in the base damage of Sawed-off from 20 to 22
- There was an increase in the base damage of S686, S1897 from 24 to 26
- There was an increase in the effective damage by distance for all SMGs.
- There was an increase in the damage multipliers for all SMGs, including Torso from 1.0 to 1.05, and limb from 1.25 to 1.3.
- There was an increase in the damage multipliers for Crossbow: including Torso from 1.0 to 1.4, and limb from 0.9 to 1.2.
- There was an increase in the ADS zoom for default crossbow by 3%
- There was a reduction in the laser sight attachment dispersion multiplier of the pistols from 0.5 to 0.3.
- There was a reduction in the damage of M24 from 79 to 75.
- There was a reduction in the damage of Beryl from 47 to 46
- There was a reduction in the damage of AKM, Groza, from 49 to 47
- There was a reduction in the damage of M416, G36C, QBZ, SCAR-L, and AUG from 43 to 41
- There was a reduction in the maximum bullet travel distance for shotguns, from 1000m to 150m.
- Redesigned duckbill attachment so as to deal bullets vertically instead of horizontally.
- The shot trace from the crossbow can be seen now to be more correct.
- A top rail has been attached to UIZ and it also says yes to Red Dot and Holographic Sights attachments.
- The handling of RWD vehicles experienced an upgrade, including Buggy, Mirado, Rony, Motorbike, Snowbike, Snowmobile, Scooter, and Tukshai.
- The stabilization of common motorbike and 3-seat motorbikes also experienced an upgrade.
- There was an increase in the maximum speed of Scooter from 90 to 105 km/h.
- The handling of Buggy also received a major upgrade. In addition, the wheel durability of Buggy was strongly improved by 50%.
- There was an increase in the maximum speed for Buggy from 92/115 to 100/125 km/h.
- There was an increase in the HP of UAZ from 900 to 1200.
- There was an increase in the HP of Tukshai from 500 to 1000, together with an increase in the maximum speed of Tukshai from 70 to 85.
- There was a reduction in the HP of Mirado from 1000 to 900.
- The motorbikes in PUBG PC Season 4 now absorb 50% more fuel than before.
- There was a reduction in the speed boost and boost multiplier rate for Dacia, while the maximum speed stays the same.
- The speed of Dacia and Mirado will experience a reduction by roughly 15% when players drive them on some surfaces like mud, sand, grass, and dirt.
- There will be a reduction in the friction by 10% if you drive any vehicles on rocky terrain, and you will find it very difficult to control them.
- Made a change to the damage for BRDM in every game mode: the damage taken in solo mode was increased by 80% and 40% in Duo mode.
- Made an alteration to the sounds of two vehicles: Buggy and Mirado.
- The visual effect for vehicles in this latest PUBG Season 4 was replaced by the high RPM engine sounds.
- When a player stays inside a vehicle, they can aim at the target easily now since the aiming got upgraded to be more stable.
- Made a modification to the camera FPP of most of the vehicles to get a better view.
Brand new features:
- The vehicles in PUBG PC Season 4 now feature auto-acceleration.
- BRDM-2 now contains the “Locking” mechanism: Only the members of a team can get into the vehicle when it’s locked. The vehicle will unlock for all of them when they leave, allowing any player to get in.
- Car Audio was also attached to the new season PUBG PC. You can toggle it using F5, change music using F6, and modify the volumes using the mouse wheel scroll. The sounds and volumes can only be modified by the driver. When you jump out of it, the music is still played in the vehicle and once it gets destroyed or flooded, it will stop playing. You will play random music if you toggle the audio.
Improved healing and boost item
- Feel free to walk around and refill your health simultaneously but you cannot walk at a fast speed.
- Keep using bandage until you recover 75% of health or until you have no items left without touching many times: to cancel the healing in this new PUBG PC season, just simply press the use or run/jump keys.
- First Aid Kit can help regenerate your health. But, it will not totally heal 75% of health if you are recovering it and receiving more damage at the same time.
- Your inventory now contains Med Kit and Adrenaline
Improved visual effects in PUBG PC New Season
- The visuals of cocktail Molotov were optimized and redesigned.
- The shaders of weapon and vehicle were optimized and improved.
- The explosion effects of Frag Grenade were optimized and improved.
- The light effects were already optimized and are now distinguishable when bullets are shot from any weapons in PUBG PC Season 4.
Radio Message Marker
- There was a reduction in the range of marker placement using the Radio Messages from 500m to 300m.
Carried out a solution to lessen the FPS affecting firing rate
- It will not be easy to address this problem which has been happening from the PUBG PC season 1, and up until now, it can be easily mended.
- The shooting speed of weapon got upgraded, which is less influenced by FPS.
- The rate-of-fire consistency was improved when at low FPS.
Erangel Bluezone Balance
- There was a reduction in the size of the safe zone in the early stages of Bluezone.
- There was a reduction in the waiting time in the first phases.
- There was a reduction in the movement speed of Bluezone in the mid and late phases of PUBG game.
- There was a reduction in the waiting time for the last phase.
Introduced turntable to Erangel Map
- The turntable appears randomly on Erangel map in PUBG Season 4.
- You can turn it on/off using key F.
- It can be destroyed and it has no harms to you.
- When the music on the turntable is played, all nearby players can hear it. After one song is done, the music will stop playing automatically.
New UI/UX in PUBG PC the new season
- Already made a change to the character customization tab UI
- New UI for the character in PUBG PC Season 4
- Upgraded the store UI
- Upgraded the weapon mastery UI
- Adjusted the Plane UI
- Improved Wheel UI
- Introduced new Wheel UI as well as its location to PUBG season 4.
- The wheel size was reduced. Its location is now transferred to the right side of the screen.
- Already boosted the speed when the wheel is opening.
- Mouse direction indicator was added.
- Cleared up the blurring effect around the wheel.
- The orders of the item inside the wheel were rearranged.
MatchMaking System Enhancement
AS, KR/JP, SEA, EU Regions
- Full functions of these regions will be stored in the matchmaking system without any troubles. In these regions, the matchmaking system remains unchanged.
- If there are not enough contenders waiting in the lobby, a window will pop up on the screen recommending the players to switch to another mode or another area.
- With the prompt of PUBG PC Matchmaking system, you will be highly recommended to change to another mode or another region.
- Players have experienced long matchmaking times, and now some major changes are finally made to upgrade the matchmaking times.
- Featured map option and 3 random map options were all added.
- There is one featured map with 3 other random maps in the matchmaking system of the new season PUBG PC.
- With some available maps, players are able to directly enter the battles.
- You can check out some available maps that allow you to play PUBG PC Season 4
OC, LATAM (SA) Regions
- These areas have been experiencing a bad influenced matchmaking experience.
- Players will now check out random map selection for the matchmaking times to be faster. All PUBG maps will be selected in a random way with the same likelihood among the 4 available.
- In case a player experiences long matchmaking times due to a poor matching group, a prompt will turn up and recommend that player to switch to a new region or even another mode so the matchmaking time can be done in a faster way.
- After receiving the feedback from players, the PUBG PC development team made a decision on reducing the chance of Moonlight weather on PUBG Vikendi map.
- Now you can see that PUBG Nations Cup elements are introduced appear everywhere in PUBG PC the new season.
- PUBG Nations Cup will now have signs, billboards, logo, and decals.
Skins & Items
- Introduced the frying pan to PUBG Nations Cup.
- You will need to use $9.99 to purchase this pan of PUBG Nations Cup. You can start purchasing it from July 31 to August 14, 2019.
- Thanks to the map data optimization, other performance elements, such as the memory usage, the speed of loading map, and recoils, have been significantly upgraded.
- Made an optimization to the calculation of character movement that is outside the field of view of the player for upgrading the performance.
- Upgraded the replay features in PUBG PC Season 4. Now, you are not able to see the replay files of the former version anymore.
- The Observer UI was strongly upgraded with several areas: made a change to the displays of killfeed, damage UI, the list of team and player, name layout and tags.
- Fixed a problem in which the map boundary collision would probably prevent the parachute from positioning.
- Fixed a problem about smoke grenades being able to float above the ground in several specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue about teammate UI being displayed in a wrong way in Platoon Mode custom matches.
- Fixed an issue about Care Packages that were possible to fall outside of the playable area.
- Fixed an issue about the correct dropped area of Care Packages being able to be marked by using markers placed with the Radio Message system while in the air.
- Fixed a bug about players having a possibility to enter the BRDM-2 at a crazily fast speed without getting damaged.
- Fixed a bug making characters get damaged accidentally when they exit a vehicle in water.
- Fixed a bug that would make the R1895 animation play on another weapon in some circumstances in FPP.
- Fixed a bug about the Extended Quickdraw mag not upgrading the reload time correctly for Tommy Gun and Vector.
- Fixed a bug in which players covering themselves behind the walls would get damaged from vehicles in some special circumstances.
- Fixed an issue about the reload animation having a possibility to be called off but still accepting a full reload, particularly when other armed weapons were dropped.
- Fixed a problem about several sounds emitting from other players being heard when watching over and switching between teammates.
- Fixed a bug about missing empty shells when the AWM and M24 are being reloaded.
- Fixed a bug about the reloading sound from Scorpion and Deagle sounds being much louder than other handguns.