PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.11.0 Released
Patch 0.11.0 is one of the latest PUBG Mobile updates. It’s time to explore what it will offer all survivors!
New Content in PUBG Mobile Patch 0.11.0
According to the breaking PUBG Mobile news by developers, you will receive features that you have never seen before.
- Actually, it’s completely available to engage in Zombie: Survive Till Dawn a horror game mode. Unfortunately, it is only valid for a limited time. The match is set on Erangel. In which, zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will appear to spread the infection. Destroy them to collect resources and items!
- Along with the mode, your selected PUBG Mobile Patch Notes will also focus on the weather Moonlight that belongs to Vikendi.
- Pandemic Treasure & Anniversary Treasure events
- Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music
- Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames
- Sanhok is obtainable in Arcade – Quick Match
- Character image and Connections are found on the profile
- Titles: #1/100 (lasting) and Survivor (time-limited)
Improvements in PUBG Mobile as of Patch Notes 0.11.0
Aside from the features above, PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.11.0 will give you many enhancements such as:
- Some buildings in Vikendi are remade.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes begin with double ammo.
- Past results are saved up to 1 month.
- Fixed the terrain display bugs for budget tools
PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.11.0 released is short but comprises many interesting facts. It contributes to modernizing your Battle Royale experience. To collect information from the newest updates, please visit us often! Have fun!