Play PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Beta on your Android and iOS smartphones now! It is possible for all of you to get this PUBG Mobile Download version on your phone for experiencing new contents and features. The beta version 0.14.0 update of the PUBG Mobile version has been already released by Tencent Games, carrying brand new things, like daily mission improvements, more cosmetics, items, bug fixes, and especially PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 new zombie mode.
Are you ready to download PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0? You can try downloading the beta package file to your current mobile device and then launch the game to experience all new kinds of features. If you don’t know where to start to download PUBG Mobile for free, these steps below will help you out!
Steps to download and play PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0 on Android/iOS devices
Based on the current device you use, you have to download and install the matching file:
Install PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 on Android devices:
- Step 1: With the download link given above, click it to start downloading PUBG Mobile new update on your Android smartphones.
- Step 2: Wait until the download process is completed. Then, you will open the file manager app, and reach this file 14.0.11190_Shipping_Google_CE.signed.shell.apk
- Step 3: Simply tap the file for the installation process to begin on your Android phone.
- Step 4: Reach the Settings section then permit the installation from unknown resources.
- Step 5: You will have to wait until the installation process completes. Based on the performance of your device, it will take a certain period of time to complete.
- Step 6: After the installation process has been completed, now you will tap the Open button to begin running PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 on your phone, and make sure you log into the game as a guest.
- Step 7: Choose the Start button to launch the matchmaking process and have fun with the game.
Install PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 on iOS devices:
- Step 1: If you are an iOS user, you must click the download link for iOS devices above.
- Step 2: You start to download the TestFlight app then install it on your iOS device.
- Step 3: Choose the Beta download link once again.
- Step 4: Choose View in TestFlight or Start Testing option.
- Step 5: Just select Install or Update button to start downloading and installing.