PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 features a new beta map - Livik, royale pass season 14, new content for arena play, exclusive weapons, and so forth. Explore it now!
What can you expect from the new update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile? If you are a fan of this famous battle royale game, you will love to play it more with the release of PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 update featuring brand new content, changes, and improvements. It’s time to renew your experience with classic matches and arena play in PUBG Mobile. This latest update brings a new map called Livik! It’s a beta map that players can play on in the classic mode. Also, you can enjoy some new content, like the Spark the Flame theme, as well as some new rewards from PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 14, etc. Have a look at PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 full update now!
Notable content in PUBG Mobile 0.19.0
- New beta map for the classic mode: Livik! Livik is a beautiful map with stunning graphics, great effects, and nice landscapes. If you are bored with the common PUBG Mobile maps in the classic mode, it’s time for you to try this new one – Livik. It’s a Nordic-style map with a match that lasts 15 minutes. You have a chance to become the winner in 15 minutes!
- New content to explore – Spark the Flame theme! You can experience it in PUBG Mobile Erangel and Miramar.
- PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 14: Spark the Flame starts from July 14th, 2020.
- Brand new Ancient Secret-themed gameplay will be accessible in PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 soon.
About PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 release date, players can start downloading and updating PUBG Mobile to this new version from July 7th. Throughout the update time, the server is not taken offline.
- For Android devices: Your device must have approximately 1.84 GB of storage space to download PUBG Mobile 0.19.0
- For iOS devices: Your device must have approximately 2.13 GB of storage space to download PUBG 0.19.0
- You and your friends must update the game to 0.19.0 if you want to play it together, or you cannot be on the same team if you are on different versions.
What do you get from updating PUBG Mobile 0.19.0?
If you update PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 between July 7th – July 13th (UTC+0), you will receive these following rewards:
- 2,888 BP
- AG ×100
- Nightmare Helmet (3d)
New things in PUBG Mobile 0.19.0
Classic Mode Gameplay
New Livik Map
Players can play on the beta Livik map in the classic mode now!
Livik map is here! Are you excited about this brand new map for the classic mode of PUBG Mobile? Although Livik is still in beta, you can still try it for a new experience. Livik is a Nordic-style map with a small size, only 2km x 2km. The map contains only 52 players rather than 100 players like other maps. Another special thing about PUBG Mobile Livik is that each match lasts only 15 minutes. You have a chance to defeat all other players and become the last man standing in 15 minutes.
Livik is known as a big important content in PUBG Mobile 0.19.0! It is also regarded as the “savior” of the game when there has been a reduction in the number of players recently. When you are on the Livik map, you can explore nice landscapes, like the snow area, waterfall, grassy lands, etc. Plus, the spawn rate of items on the Livik map is high. You will find it easier to collect strong weapons and items.
New exclusive weapons for PUBG Mobile Livik
Marksman rifle: Mk 12
Released an exclusive vehicle to PUBG Mobile Livik
Livik super firearm training (available soon)
When the event begins, players will explore PUBG Mobile Experimental Trial Weapon Crates in the Livik map. When you unlock these weapon crates, you can get special weapons. You should follow the direction of the crates and quickly unlock them to obtain special weapons.
Special weapons are the same as the common weapons in terms of look. However, they will have some different elements, like names, icons, etc. You can use the common finishes on both types.
The stats of the Experimental Trial Weapons are better than the normal weapons. Using these trial weapons will let you know about your firing and hit stats after exiting a match.
Spark the Flame Gameplay
Two classic PUBG Mobile maps, including Erangel and Miramar, will have new gameplay called Spark the Flame. You can enjoy it in PUBG Mobile patch notes 0.19.0. Enter this mode after selecting these maps!
You will see the Small Statue on fire after the interaction. After it burns, you can collect supplies and event items.
When the themed event makes progress, lots of construction stages will change. When the last stage comes, it will burn.
When you are around the Statue Camp, you will catch sight of some tents there. If you want to loot items, you have to go into the tents.
The Ancient Secret (available soon)
PUBG Mobile maps: Erangel and Miramar are the maps where players can experience the Ancient Secret themed mode when it’s activated. You can take part in it if you want. To do this, you have to adjust it in the settings on the Mode Select screen.
Ancient Temple is known as a big building that has a two-story structure. It is visible on the ground, then, it will float in the air after a stable period of time. After this, you will see it reach the playzone.
When you use ancient slates, you can explore an interactive puzzle.
A sealed room is featured on the second floor of the Ancient Secret. Enter this sealed room to challenge the boss of the temple to a small match and see if you can defeat him for rewards.
Small Ruins come in a small size. They appear randomly with crates and puzzles.
Season Warm-up Event Gameplay
Season Warm-up Event will be launched when PUBG Mobile Season 13 comes to its conclusion. Make sure you explore this limited-time event for great experiences! Play a match with a team in the Classic Mode (unranked) and complete all the missions to obtain Season 14 ranking points. These points will be changed into Season 14 season rating points at the start of PUBG Mobile Season 14 update.
Mode Availability Times
Made a change to Mode Availability Times! In this latest update, players can play Payload and RageFear Modes on the weekend and the Bluehole Mode will be eliminated from the game.
Arena Gameplay new content
- Added Team Gun Game mode in PUBG Mobile Arena. Players can play this mode on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from July 31st.
- Team Gun Game match is set in a new map called Library. Players are equipped with a weapon beforehand and they can upgrade it to other weapons when they kill enemies. Any team that kills enemies using the last weapon – the Pan will win, or at the end of the match, the team with the higher score will win.
Changes for Basic Combat
Pick Up Improvements
- Players can select Quickdraw Mags or Extended Mags first by setting it in the Pick-Up tab in Settings.
Combat Operation Settings
- You can toggle settings to rotate the camera when you use Scope and Peek buttons.
- The team leader now uses some tips for making the landing area on the mini-map.
- When collecting items, the names of the items will be marked in the pick-up tips to concentrate on the information.
- You cannot pick up PUBG Mobile items if your backpack is full.
- If an error happened when you shoot the flare gun, you will see a tip.
- Some new features were added to Cheer Park:
- Added a launcher and hot air balloon, a barrier zone right next to the Shooting Range area.
- New Firearm-Specific was added to Quick Draws.
- Introduced new Shooting Range Elite Challenge.
- Added new Bubble Emote
- Improved the sounds in Cheer Park by decreasing the volume of gunshots.
Added new features to PUBG Mobile System
- Introduced new features to Team-up Lobby.
- Royale Pass Season 14: Spark the Flame (starting from July 14th) brings some great features to players, like new themes, level rewards, multi-form outfits, etc.
- Improved Brothers in Arms system
- Added some new features to Ace Badge
- Upgraded the clan system in PUBG Mobile. The clan is now categorized by clan tags and it brings more growth objectives and rewards in this update.
- Added new Achievement Points Rankings, allowing players to fight one another on the Achievements Leaderboard at the global level.
- Added new achievements, including Panology Professor, Legend of the Fjord, and Clan Elite.
- Made some improvements to firearm attachment finish features
- Improved PUBG Mobile Guncraft
- Improved the visual effects of PUBG Mobile Voucher.
- Upgraded Radio in terms of the visual appearance of Radio messages.