Custom Match – Esports Mode
- In PUBG game, Esports mode is a type of the custom match that can be created.
- Similar to the other modes, a minimum of 10 competitors is needed to begin the battle. You should check the following details now.
Create Match – Esports Mode
- It is essential to set your own custom match to Public or Private.
- You can pick out the basic preset option.
- The server will immediately default to the present region.
Esports Mode – Basic Settings
- Input a session name
- Build a custom match to Public or Private
- Choose an appropriate server before playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Game presets (recently not active but will be upgraded in the near future)
- Decide on a map
- Opt for a perspective
- Alter the number of participants
- Modify the players on each team
- Single out weather conditions
Esports Mode – Rule Settings
- Down but not out settings
- Restrict the revive time for fallen friends
- Establish damage for killed guys
- Set friendly fire damage
- Do not ignore settings for the speed of the blue zone circle in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds game
- Adjust specifically items for that area like location, display, and more
- Toggle settings for the red field
- Care package frequency
- Flare gun
- Observer and killer spectating
Esports Mode – Spawn Settings
- Arrange the object spawn rate in PUBG game and the total spawn amount
- Specific changes for ammunition, weapons, attachments, consumables, gear
- Vehicles spawn