The details we collect about your information
Your rights with information we collect
You have the right to access, copy, correct, or delete your data or object to the processing of your data. Any concerns or complaints when dispute resolution, please feel free to contact us.
What do we use your information for?
We will use your information to create your account and provide extensive game features you enable or any game services you participate in. We will also use the information you provide for account verification, security purposes, support & improvement. User data is managed to ensure the security and safety of your information.
Who is aware of your information?
We use third-party support services, i.e. Cloud Service to support user ID authentication. We use third-party services only to process and store your information for the purpose as described above in this policy.
Any other third party (of our choice) whom we share user data with will provide similar or equal user data protection as outlined in this policy. In some cases, we will share your information with competent Vietnamese authorities according to the law.
Where is your information stored?
We will process your information at a server located in your area.
How long is your information stored?
How do you know about our policy changes?
How do we treat children?
As mentioned in PUBG Latest Update, you will need to provide information to us in these following cases:
- When you register the game for the first time by your phone numbers or social network accounts such as Facebook, Google, or ZingID as establish your identity on the game’s data system.
- When you accidentally or intentionally participate in one or more different surveys. This information may be collected and processed by the game publisher for the final purpose of improving UE (User Experience) in all countries, ages, genders, occupations, and other factors.
- When you have a chance to receive prizes from any lucky draw events on some anniversary, at this point you may need to provide device-specific addresses, such as phone number, email address, or permanent residence.
- When you purchase a game card or anything in the game, you will likely be required to provide your team name, nationality, or proof of your permanent residence.
- When you purchase a game card or any related merchants from the game’s licensing issue, you may likely be required to provide information including your name, your team’s name, nationality, or proof of your permanent residence.