Custome matches on normal mode
Custome matches in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds game will be able to be created by moving to Play and choosing Custom Match. There is not any particular requirement to build a custom match. However, it needs to have enough a minimum of 10 players before it begins.
Create Match – Normal Mode
- It is necessary to set your custom match you want to Public or Private!
- Next, you can choose the basic preset.
- The server will instantly default to the present region.
Normal Mode – Basic Settings
- Firstly, you will have to enter a session name.
- Then, you can establish the custom match to Public or Private.
- Do not forget to pick out the server!
- Game presets will be updated in the future although it is not available at the moment.
- Single out the map and the perspective
- Adjust the number of participants and the ones per group
- Decide on weather conditions
Normal Mode – Rule Settings
- Down but not out settings
- The revive time limit for dead allies
- Damage for fallen characters
- Friendly fire damage
- Blue zone circle’s speed
- Specific changes for that circle, for example, location or display and more
- Red zone on/off, its start/end time and warning times
- Flare gun
- Observer and killer spectating
Normal Mode – Spawn Settings
- Modify item spawn rate and the final spawn amount
- Specific arrangements for weapons, ammo, consumables, attachments, equipment, and more
- Vehicle spawn