PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 update brings Halloween event with great features and new items to explore. Download the new update for free to enjoy it now!
PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Halloween Update has been introduced. The new update comes along with an exciting event. Players will experience a host of features with several theme-based additions.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a very popular online multiplayer game with the Battle Royale concept. Aside from that, fans have a chance to play PUBG on their smartphones after the mobile version has been released. Furthermore, PUBG Mobile is compatible with Android and iOS platforms. It offers the same experience as the original version. Besides, it has achieved a large number of downloads (100 million times just only on Google Play Store).
What are the new features in PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Halloween update?
- Night Mode – This feature is designed for the Erangel map only. While playing, the Night Mode will be activated when the light is making way for the darkness. You will enjoy this feature repeatedly in a match. Feel free to pick up Night Vision Goggles. Besides, the update also introduced some extra map details, for instance, trees, barriers, buildings, as well as blockades.
- Matchmaking Improvements – Made some improvements to matchmaking time for matches. The team members with the same language will be prioritized.
- Spectator Mode – Thanks to this mode, you can observe the match after dying. Watch your teammates or enemies until the end of the match.
- Crew Challenge – PUBG Mobile online brings Crew Challenge. This means leaders in the game can register groups of 6 members to battle against in rounds, for instance, Qualification, Group, and Finals for exclusive rewards.
- More Weapons and Vehicles – Experience new weapons and vehicles in PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 update, including the QBU DMR rifle and Rony pickup truck. You can find them across Sanhok.
After the release of PUBG Mobile Sanhok, players are getting excited about the new 0.9.0 update with the Halloween event. Make sure you take part in this event and try to win matches to get spooky outfits, like Mummy or Witch, or even other rewards.
How to download the new 0.9.0 update
Follow these simple steps to get the 0.9.0 Halloween update on your phone:
- Firstly, go to Google Play (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS).
- Then, type “PUBG Mobile” in the searching bar and tap on the game icon.
- Afterward, you will see a detailed view page of your PUBG Mobile.
- Then, select the “Install” button if you download the game for the first time or tap the “Update” button if you have already got the game on your phone.
The size of the new update is approximately 1GB. Make sure you check your Wi-Fi connection before you begin to download it. The Halloween-themed update brings great items, for instance, Halloween decorations, theme-based costumes, means of transport, performance upgrades, and so forth. Feel free to dive into the new update to make your Halloween more interesting!