5 new features attaching to PUBG’s 0.9.0 Halloween Update
PUBG Mobile’s 0.9.0 Halloween update has been introduced. Obviously, it will come along with an exciting event. It is regarded as a host of features that not existing before, with several theme-based additions. You should have a look at the list below to learn more.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or PUBG is a very popular online multiplayer game based on the Battle Royale genre. Aside from that, fans have a chance to play PUBG on their smartphones after the PUBG Mobile is released. Furthermore, PUBG Mobile, the game which is free for app powered with Android and iOS platforms, has also supported the original version to achieve a large number of downloads (100 million times only on Google Play Store).
5 new features in 0.9.0 Halloween Update
- Night Mode – It is known as the Classic Mode inPUBG Mobile pc in Erangel. However, it will occur in turn between day and night repeatedly. Users will be able to loot for Night Vision Goggles. Moreover, additional map details have already appeared in PUBG, consisting of buildings, trees, barriers, and blockades near rivers.
- Matchmaking Improvements – They will upgrade matchmaking times and the prioritization for members of your team, who speak a similar language.
- Spectator Mode – You can sit down and observe every action of your rivals until their match is finished after you are destroyed.
- Crew Challenge – Leaders in PUBG mobile online can register some groups of up to six people to compete in rounds such as Qualification, Group, and Finals so as to obtain exclusive rewards.
- More Weapons and Vehicles – You can test the QBU DMR rifle and Rony pickup truck. They are scattered across the Sanhok map.
After the Sanhok Map Update is launched, PUBG Mobilehas gotten the interesting 0.9.0 Halloween. The current release has a host of many different features with the festive-themed Halloweeks. If you take part in the Halloweeks event reserved for PUBG Mobile, you can choose spooky outfits like Mummy or Witch. Besides, cars or trucks will be designed with special liveries.
How to download PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Halloween update
To own the 0.9.0 Halloween update for yourPUBG Mobilegame, you can follow these steps.
- Firstly, it is necessary to access Google Play (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS).
- Then, you are recommended to search for “PUBG Mobile” and tap on the game icon.
- Afterward, you will be moved to the detailed view page of your PUBG Mobile.
- Remember to select the “Install” section if you are downloading the game for the first time or pick out “Update” if you have recently become a PUBG Mobile user.
The update size will be around 1GB. You should download PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Halloween update over a strong Wi-Fi connection.
There are other main changes with PUBG mobile download pc 0.9.0 Halloween update such as Halloween decorations, theme-based costumes, and means of transport, together with the upgraded performance for lags, crashes, and loading bugs.